Thursday, March 31, 2016

Taffo

The This is the last of 4 Gatherings on this trip.   I believe it to also be the poorest of all the places I have been.  

This morning I am finding it very difficult to muster the emotional energy needed to effectively communicate in ways we have before.   I am praying that somehow God either empowers my to accomplish that which he sent me here for or he uses my utter weakness.  Or both.   


This is the road the church is on.  


This is the church. 


Here is a photo of the entrance to the church.  


The outside of the church is made from traditional mud/straw/wood.


We had about 60 or so for the morning session in the first day.  


Wogene on the right ... Just in case you couldn't tell us apart!    Grin 


The leadership of the Taffo Evangelical Association.


The group of leaders from Taffo



No comments:

Post a Comment